Friday 28 September 2012

Allah is the best planner

"Dan sungguh yang kemudian itu lebih baik bagimu dari yang permulaan ." Ad-Duha:4
Soooo true :)

Alhamdulillah ,Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah .Thanks Allah for everything .For every single thing Ya Allah .Indeed ,YOU are the best planner .


I learn a lot here .I know many things here .I improve a lot here .I got a lot of friends here. A LOT .

I know how to thanks to Allah .I know how to appreciate ukhwah .I know how to become more wise in spending .*kekeke* Yeah ,I realized that I learn so many things here .In UPMKB .

So many things that happened in my life .Student Diploma in Planting Industry Management UiTM N9 for one semester .SPA interview calling for three times .not successful .
even once .

Now ,I am forestry student .Haa ,apo bondo tu eh ???Ekau nok kojo apo tu ???Berapo gaji yang ekau boleh dapek tuu ???

Allah ,I'm studying because of Allah ,insyaAllah .Not because what I want to be .or how much salary is it .insyaAllah ,lillahiTaala :)

Alhamdulillah ,I got a lot of good friends here .That 'bulatan gumbira' really meant a lot to me .I know a lot about Islam .that very nice Islam .While I'm having a masalah cinta ,there will be someone that can be my doktor cinta .When I'm having a financial problem ,yeah there also will be someone that gonna helps me .THERE WILL .

I know what is meant by LOVE .I can see many kinds of people here .Sometimes ,I feel so afraid .How can we straighten up Islam if many people really against Islam .even they ,themselves are Muslims .Batas pergaulan tak jaga .Bertepuk tampar dengan bukan muhrim .Allahuakhbar ,kalau kawan punnnn ...bukan muhrim kan .Yes ,these thingy look small matter ,it is ?? but ,remember ...it is still forbidden .Haram .Yes ,here in UPMKB I know that dakwah is hard .But ,there is 'something' behind that :)

Now ,I got a big responsibility .Responsibility untuk tegakkan kembali Islam in this small community .Responsibility to spread dakwah .Responsibility .I am Timbalan Presiden for Kelab Putra Al-ukhwah ,now .Mantan Presiden cakap ,"benda nie susah ,berat .Tapi ,ingat kita buat benda nie kerana Allah .Kita buat nie untuk dapat redha Allah ." So true ,kita hidup untuk dapat redha Allah .But ,even the time passing by or I'm not a timbalan presiden anymore ,I still have THAT responsibility .May Allah be with me in this journey .with US :)

Now ,I know .This is the best for me .To Allah I leave everything to .Everything .Anything which is best for me to me ,anything which is best for me to Allah ...O Allah ,I seek guidance and protection from You .You are indeed The Best of Planner ,The Best of Organizer .Help me to decide and choose anything which is best for me to me ,anything which is best for me to You ...Allahumma ameen ...





ALLAH temukan kita dalam bulatan itu.DIA eratkan kita dengan kasih sayang.Semoga ukhwah yang terbina berkekalan dengan rahmat dan redhaNYA. ♥

Kita merancang ,Allah jua merancang .Tetapi jangan lupa ,perancangan Allah itulah yang terbaik .Yakinlah dengan keputusanNya ,pasti ada hikmah yang tersembunyi .Untuk kebaikan kita bersama ...

Sincerely ,
Nur Jannah



1 comment:

  1. Semoga Allah merahmati kita semua.Amin.:)

    ReplyDelete